Pages
Home
Write Up
Quotes
Contact Me.
Samizev's blog.
Good Reads
ads
Labels
gist
Quotes
Anime
Jokes
Faith
Sep 14, 2013
Funny Pictures.
Labels:
Pictures
Funny pictures for your humor.
Looking at that picture u'll see really that its NaCHO, a mehico name.
Only in this part of the world will you see this type of things happening.... Smh 4 dis pipo.
0 comments
Post a Comment
Follow Me On Instagram
Popular Posts
Kindness 2: Acts Of Kindness.
"Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meeknees, longsuffering;...
Storytellers: The wasp and the prince.
A wasp named pin tail was long in quest of some deed that would make him forever famous. So one day he entered the king’s palace and ...
Quotes: Music
“Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols “One good thing about music, when it hits you, ...
[Quotes} Hope
“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” ― John...
Quotes: About Love
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can'...
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Followers
0 comments
Post a Comment