Pages
Home
Write Up
Quotes
Contact Me.
Samizev's blog.
Good Reads
ads
Labels
gist
Quotes
Anime
Jokes
Faith
Sep 8, 2013
Joke: Hussy and Wifey.
Labels:
Jokes
WIFE: Honey…………………..what are you looking for?
.
HUSBAND: Nothing dear.
WIFE: Why have you been reading our marriage certificate for an hour?
HUSBAND: I was just looking for the expiry date that’s all.
0 comments
Post a Comment
Follow Me On Instagram
Popular Posts
Referral
Referral links
Necessary Evil
You know, some times when I think of it I’m led to think that the powers of good are inferior to that of evil. Stay with me now, let’s re...
That's Just The Way It Goes.............Sometimes.............I Guess
Love is this way: You’re on one side of the edge of a canyon windy deep sunny steep, your lover is on the other and you wave to...
Storytellers: The wasp and the prince.
A wasp named pin tail was long in quest of some deed that would make him forever famous. So one day he entered the king’s palace and ...
Naruto Manga 642.
Totally amazing how he write's his manga's if you haven't read 642 i think you should do that right away. ;)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Followers
0 comments
Post a Comment