ads

Oct 8, 2013

Facebook Madness

Someone said  “To be popular on facebook is like sitting on the best chair in a mental asylum”
I just taught of that saying as just one of those sayings until recently when I got to see one of the major reason why that statement was made…………The things some boys/men do on facebook is a thing which is disturbing to me as I recall on my experience, if every guy would just do things like normal human beings maybe some certain group of people wouldn’t behave the way they do. Oh well I’ll share my experience with you.
I was sitting at work once upon a time and I was surfing the net with my laptop when Semira came to me and she said, please could you help me login my facebook account my aunt called to say she sent me a request and it’s been a week now.

I was about to stand up to give her the chance to do what she wanted then she said no you do it, here is my email address and password just login and I’ll show you who to accept…………..i’m like are you ok with that and she said yeah. Ok now I logged in.
  When logged in the first thing that caught my eye was ‘friend request 300’ ‘Message 50 unread’ notifications were off the chains 0_0 ………………And so we started looking for her aunt’s request, as if that wasn’t enough stress, new messages started to flow in. Within a space of 10 minutes there were up to 50 messages from different guys WTH! 0_0
Now Semira is a very pretty girl, if flavor classifies pretty girls as tomato I guess Semira was imported tomato ;-) anyway back to my story we finally saw he aunt’s request and accepted it and also accepted some other peeps she knew, deleted some and ignore others for the main time………And the interesting part started She noticed that I laughed most times at some messages that came, really they were funny some guys were like “hi Angel you are just too set I love you” one was like “baby gimme your num I’ll wanna meet with you when I get to Nigeria next week” 0_0  nawao a lot of dear’s and dearie’s…………the surprising thing was that when I asked if she knew some of these guys she said she didn’t even know them……Even when we weren’t replying any of them, they kept sending loads of messages about her pictures and profile was lovely hmmm most of these boys sounded desperate.

Is this how you get messages on facebook? I asked and she said yes, that’s the reason why I rarely log into my facebook account………………….Now these boys/men don’t know the effects of what they are doing, one of the reasons why a girl you meet online will never trust you. Common mehn you wanna get to know someone and the first message you send to her is “you love her” WTH!!! How can you love someone you’ve never seen or talked to before smh for the guys. I guess boys will be boys, it cannot be stopped, it’s like it’s in some guys DNA.

2 comments

Unknown November 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Make mad sense.....thumbs up........and some bois b like ....thanks 4 accepting my request...wth!!!

Unknown December 21, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Thanks

Post a Comment